Accommodation on twin sharing basis, meals as per the package, sightseeing as per itinerary.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 September 2018
Journey Starts from: Paro
Journey Ends at: Paro
09 Nights / 10 Days
2 Nights Thaimpu – 2 Nights Thaingpung- 2 nights Punkha- 2 nights bhutang – 3 Nights Paro
- Accommodation for 09 nights / 10 days on twin / double sharing basis
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Exclusive AC car for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary only.
- Hotel luxury taxes as applicable.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 5.00%
INR 42,699/- 02 Pax
INR 31,499/- 04 Pax
INR 27,199/- 06 Pax
INR 13,499/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 3,799/- Child No Bed
Shantideva / Similar
Punakha / Wangdue
Kingaling / Similar
Tashi Yangkhel Guest House / Similar
City Hotel / Similar
INR 49,799/- 02 Pax
INR 38,699/- 04 Pax
INR 33,299/- 06 Pax
INR 20,499/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 5,099/- Child No Bed
Sambhav / Khamsum Inn / Similar
Punakha / Wangdue
Kingaling / Similar
Pelling Resort / Similar
Dewachen / Similar
INR 53,199/- 02 Pax
INR 41,899/- 04 Pax
INR 37,699/- 06 Pax
INR 28,199/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 12,899/- Child No Bed
Amodhara / Migmar / Pedling / Gyelsa Boutique / Similar
Punakha / Wangdue
Pema Karpo / Punatsangchhu Cottage / Similar
Pelling Resort / Kuenzang Norling Int.
Drukchen / Mandela / Similar
INR 65,599/- 02 Pax
INR 54,299/- 04 Pax
INR 49,999/- 06 Pax
INR 36,299/- Ex Adult / Child with Bed
INR 18,599/- Child No Bed
Ariya / Similar
Punakha / Wangdue
Drubchhu / Similar
Yu Gharling Resort / Similar
Tashi Namgay / Similar
Day 1: Paro Airport – Thimphu (Distance: 65 km / Driving Time: 2 hrs / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts)
Meet & greet on arrival at Paro airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 2: Thimphu
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here – Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing (Distance: 77 km / Driving Time: 3 hrs / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts)
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, on the way stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.), to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha, check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertilit” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Divine Madman”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 04: Punakh – Bumthang (Distance: 212 km / Driving Time: 8 hrs / Altitude of Bumthang: 2600 mts)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Trongsa across Pele-La-Pass (11.120 ft.) traditional boundary between East & West Bhutan. There is an abrupt change in vegetation, with mountain forest replaced by high altitude dwarf bamboo. Stop enroute Chendbji Chorten – built in the style of the great Bodhanath Choten of Nepal. Further ahead visit Trongsa Dzong – it was the seat of power over Central & Eastern Bhutan and Ta Dzong – An ancient watch tower. The chapel inside is said to be dedicated to the Trongsa Penlop Jigme Namgyal. Then drive further to Bumthang over the Yutong-La-Pass (11,155 ft.). While in Chumey valley in Bumthang, visit the Yathra Weaving Factory – It is the most famous textile product of Bumthang. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Bumthang.
Day 5: Bumthang Sightseeing
After breakfast, 1st half visit Jakar Dzong: Literally meaning the Castle of White Bird. The current structure was built in 1667. Lamey Goemba: A large palace and monastery built in 18th century by Dasho Phuntsho Wangdi Jambay Lhakhang: built by King Srongsen Gampo of Tibet. In October one of the most spectacular festival, “Jambay Lhakhang Drup” is staged here. Chakhar Lhakhang: Literally meaning the Iron Castle, the original palace was made of Iron and hence the name “Chakhar”. Kurjey Lhakhang: Named after body print of Guru Rimpoche. Afternoon 2nd half visit Tamshing Lhakhang: Literally meaning the Temple of the good message, established in 1501 by Pema Lingpa. Membarstho: Literally meaning, “The burning Lake. The evening ends with a visit to a local handloom weaving house and interact with the weavers. Overnight stay at Bumthang.
Day 6: Bumthang – Punakha / Wangdue (Distance: 212 km / Driving Time: 8 hrs / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts)
After breakfast drive to Punakha. Reach Punakha by late afternoon. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 7: Punakha / Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing (Distance: 140 km / Driving Time: 5 hrs / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts)
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park – The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and features a huge species of plants and animals including endangered species. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious Thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of paro evening free for leisure overnight stay at Paro.
Day 8: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2 hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 9: Excursion to Chele-La-Pass (Distance: 35 km One way / Driving Time: 2 hrs / Altitude of Chele-La-Pass: 3810 mts)
After breakfast excursion trip to Chele-La-Pass (13,088 ft.) the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the scenic beauty & memorable landscapes from Chele-La-Pass. Back to Paro. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 10: Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Paro airport for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- Prior to 45 days or more – 25% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure – 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure – 75% of tour cost
- 10 days to date of departure – 100%
- In case of no show – 100%