Best of Spain with Portugal tour of Indian Holiday is planned well to make you visit from the paved streets of Toledo to the arabesque Alhambra and Manueline Lisbon to explore the art, culture and landscapes of these two vivid countries. From vibrant Lisbon to historic Madrid, spiritually significant Fátima to the beaches of Costa del Sol, a vacation that includes both Spain and Portugal will satisfy travelers of all stripes. This popular tour consists of a majority two-night stays allowing time in these cities to take it easy, if you wish.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Barcelona
Journey Ends at: Porto
10 Nights / 11 Days
Barcelona – Madrid – Lisbon – Porto
Day 1: Barcelona
After reaching the Spain airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Enjoy you stay in this country which is famous for passion, vibrancy and excitement. After resting and relaxing for a while in your hotel room, embark on a sightseeing tour of Barcelona. The prime tourist attractions to be visited in Barcelona including The Façade of Sagrada Familia, Columbus monument, the Façade of Cathedral, Olympic village and the Montjuic Mountain. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Barcelona
Today is the day to indulge in some last minute shopping or you may even go in for an optional tour to Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery while enjoying exploring the Monastic center of Catalonia, featuring beautiful Black Virgin Mary and BOYS CHOIR LA ESCOLANIA. Also enjoy experiencing the Spain’s most celebrated Flamenco Show displaying a colorful, unique and Andalucia art form. After the show return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Barcelona – Madrid
In the morning after breakfast, leave the hotel to board a train to Madrid, the capital of Spain. Upon reaching Spain, get accommodated in one of our listed hotels. Spend the entire day is resting and relaxing. Enjoy a lavish dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Madrid
Today the day is reserved to take a sightseeing tour of Madrid. Explore the old part of the city to enjoy visiting the prime attractions likethe Royal Palace, The Fountains of Paseo Del Prado, The Church of San Francisco El Grande and Puerta De Alcala. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Madrid – Lisbon
Today spend the morning as to your liking; you may explore the city of Madrid while revisiting your favorite attraction for the second time. You may even go on a full day tour to Toledo, one of the oldest cities of Europe.During the tour explore the alluring sites of the Medieval Castle, a Masterpiece of El Greco, Cathedral and Synagogue. After the visit, transfer to Madrid Atocha to board a train to reach Lisbon.
Day 6: Arrive Lisbon
Today enjoy exploring the Costa-de-Lisboa which boasts a springtime temperature during winter and has cool summers freshened by the breeze blowing in from the Atlantic providing for a rich and impressive integrated diversity. Lisbon, the capital of Portugal is a legendary city having a history for more the 20 centuries. In the evening enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Lisbon
In the morning after breakfast, embark on a city tour of Lisbon, the most beautiful city of Europe. While on the city tour visit the historical center to admire the Torre De Belem, The Church at the Monasteiro Dos Jeronimos, Padrao Dos Descobrimentos and the Coach Museum. Later in the day drive along the river to reach Alfama, an old traditional district to visit its narrow streets and handicraft shop. Being here do taste the famous Aperitif Of Porto Wine. Next move out to visit the prime attractions like Praca Do Comercio, Baixa-Rosso, Avenida Da Liberdade and Marques De Pombal. Enjoy night stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Lisbon
Today after breakfast you may take a full day optional tour to towns of Fatima, Obidos, Nazare, Batalha & Alcobac town. The prime highlights of the tour are Pousada Do Castelo In Obidos, The 12th Century Church Of The Monastery With The Tombs Of Pedro And Ines De Castro In Alcoba, The Portuguese Village In Nazare, The Batalha Monaster & Fatima’s Sanctuary. After the tour return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 9: Lisbon – Porto
In the morning post breakfast, board a train to Porto. After reaching Porto, Check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax for the entire day in the hotel. In the evening enjoy dinner and overnight stay.
Day 10: Porto
Post breakfast, move out to visit the important landmarks in Porto. It is the most ancient cities of Europe featuring a beautiful and mysterious lady and is dotted with plenty of historic and cultural memories. End this mesmerizing tour in one of the famous port Wine Cellars located in the historical heart of Vila Nova De Gaia reminding you of the days of bygone years.
Day 11: Porto
In the morning after breakfast, transfer to airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost