Formerly known as Ceylon, Sri Lanka is a mesmerizing island nation in the Indian Ocean. It boasts of mesmerizing scenery, as well as diverse landscape with highlands, plains, rainforests and beaches. Bentota and Colombo are two of the most popular destinations of Sri Lanka. Opt for our meticulously planned Beaches of Sri Lanka Tour Package, spanning in a duration of 5 days. This itinerary is a wonderful amalgam of beach visits, watersports, shopping and sightseeing. Some of the highlights of this tour are city tour of Colombo including popular sacred sites, water sports at Bentota beach, and a visit to the turtle hatchery.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Bentota
Journey Ends at: Colombo
04 Nights / 05 Days
Bentota and Colombo
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Bentota
- 01-night accommodation in Colombo
- Double/Triple /sharing Accommodation.
- 04 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night.
- All related government taxes.
- Entrance fee
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 14.00 to 12.00 Noon).
INR 16,999/- Per Person
Marina Bentota or Similar
Berjaya Mount Royal or Similar
INR 20,999/- Per Person
Temple Tree or Similar
Pearl Grand or Similar
Day 1: Arrival in Colombo – Bentota
Arrive at the Sri Lanka Airport. Meet our tour representative who helps you in getting transferred to Bentota, the city of the Golden Beaches. On arrival complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. The whole atmosphere of the city and its beaches with soft sand is quite relaxed. While partaking in water sports, admire the touristy feel of the place. Now get ready for a city tout that starts with a boat ride along the River Madhu. Offering scenic views, amid relaxing environs, the boat sails past a number of islets, forested with mangroves. Admire the nature’s rhythms, all around you. Later, you can visit the turtle hatchery, the chief turtle nesting site that was opened in the year 1981 by the Wild Life Protection Society. Have a look at the huge tank that is filled with newborn turtle hatchlings. Once these baby turtles are 2-4 days’ old, they are released in the sea during dark hours.
Overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 2: Bentota
After breakfast, day 2 is at leisure. You can enjoy at the beautiful beaches of Bentota on your own. You can either simply relax or can partake in water sports activity. You can try your hand at jet skiing, river fishing, wake boarding, wind surfing, water skiing, surfing, tube ride, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, river cruises and so on. Spend the day as per your own liking.
Day 3: Bentota
Post lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure. You can visit the popular attractions of Bentota on your own such as Brief Garden, Kande Vihare Temple, Sri Kalyanarama Maha Vihara, Cinnamon Island, Dutch Fort and so on. Whale and Dolphin watching would be another interesting activity. Walking Trail is also offered to the tourists.
Day 4: Bentota – Colombo
On 4th day, after breakfast, get transferred to Colombo, the commercial capital and the largest city of Sri Lanka. This bustling city on the West Coast is a wonderful amalgam of colonial and modern features. While on one side, there are Dutch, Portuguese and British buildings, on the other side there are contemporary Hindu, Buddhist, and Indian structures. It also has a huge number of departmental stores and shopping malls. As you reach, check into the hotel.
Check-in is followed by a city tour of Colombo including popular sites such as Galle Face Green – a splendid ocean-side urban park; the Viharamahadevi Park – the largest and oldest park in the port, National Museum – the country’s largest museum, Twin World Trade Center towers – Sri Lanka’s second tallest buildings, Old Parliament Building – housing important government offices, Fort district – city’s central business district, and the Independence Memorial Hall at Independence Square. Thereafter, do not miss visiting important Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian sacred sites. You can indulge in shopping at House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, and Noritake.
Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 5: Departure from Colombo
After breakfast, the last day of the tour is at leisure. Get transferred on-time to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost