One of the most popular places to visit in Thailand, Bangkok not only offers the cosmopolitan amenities that one would expect from other big cities, but also a fine treasure trove of cultural attractions. The city plays host to a number of attractions such as glittering Buddhist temples, magnificent palaces, classical dance performances and a number of shopping centers. Our 4 nights and 5 days ‘Bangkok and Pattaya Tour’ package will take you to two popular destinations in the country which include Bangkok and Pattaya. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Pattaya
Journey Ends at: Bangkok
04 Nights / 05 Days
Pattaya – Bangkok
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Coral Island tour with lunch in Pattaya.
- City and Temple Tour of Bangkok.
- 04 breakfasts.
- Return airport transfers.
- All transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Service Tax @ 5.0%.
- Thailand Visa Charges on arrival @ THB 1000 per person for Indian Passport Holder.
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
INR 9,999/- Per Person
Golden Beach – STD or Similar
Ecotel – Sup Room or Similar
INR 12,999/- Per Person
Eastin Pattaya – SUP Room or Similar
Eastin Pattaya – Sup Room or Similar
Day 1: Bangkok (Arrival), Transfer to Pattaya
Upon your arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the Pattaya hotel for hotel check-in. Located 150 kilometers South-East of Bangkok, Pattaya is less than 2 hours via road. A beach resort with city status, Pattaya offers something to everyone. Although a beach resort, Pattaya makes an all-out attempt to provide the best of everything- sightseeing, recreation, fun and entertainment. Stay overnight in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya: Coral Island Tour with Lunch
The morning is scheduled for Coral Island Tour. Start the day with a healthy breakfast. You will be picked up from the hotel and dropped to the designated point where speed boat will take you to Koh Lann Island.
Also known as Coral Island, Koh Lann is a lovely spot. Catering to all kinds of tourists, it is the perfect spot for fun. Laze around on the island’s soft, white sand, or get active with few watersports. The adventures of parasailing, water-skiing and jetskis are on offer. The nearby islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak, is blessed with an abundance of coral and undersea life. Discover the uncharted horizons with snorkeling and deep-sea diving. Note that, there are no dive shops in this area so you need to carry you own equipment.
After you are done for the day, a speed boat will bring you back from the island. After the fun-filled activities treat yourself to lunch at Indian Restaurant in Pattaya. Enjoy a restful overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok (90 minutes approx)
Post breakfast in the morning; meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel in Bangkok for check-in. Post check-in, you’ll proceed for the temple and the city tour. The rest of the evening is free for you to explore the city on your own. Stay overnight in Bangkok.
Bangkok offers an exciting mishmash of cosmopolitan amenities and cultural treasures. It takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major attractions include Golden Buddha Temple- Wat Trimits, Buddha Temple- Wat Pro and the Thai Traditional Massage School.
Day 4: Bangkok
Post breakfast in the morning, it is your day to explore the length and breadth of the city. You can even choose to go to the nearby market to purchase souvenirs from the market. Stay overnight in Bangkok.
Day 5: Depart Bangkok
Post breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the airport for onwards journey back home.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost