A Slice of Italy, a package of 8 nights and 9 days takes you to the popular attractions as well as destinations of Italy. This well-planned itinerary by Indian Holiday takes you to world-renowned destinations of Naples, Rome, Siena and Venice, each holding its distinct importance in the history. You indulge in various activities during the tour that makes your vacation absolutely memorable.
Pricing : ON REQUEST
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Naples
Journey Ends at: Venice
08 Nights / 09 Days
Naples – Rome – Siena – Venice
DAY 01: Arrive Naples
Once you arrive in Naples, meet an IHPL representative who helps you with an assisted transfer by a private vehicle to your hotel. The rest of the day is to relax or in doing the activities of your interest. Stay overnight in Naples.
DAY 02: Sightseeing in Naples
Have your breakfast on the 2nd day of the tour and proceed for a city tour of Naples. Today, you get a chance to explore the popular locations, structures and lifestyle of the people of this amazing city. Overnight stay.
DAY 03: Naples – Rome (approx 1hr 15 mins)
On day 3, post breakfast, you board a train to Rome, the capital city of Italy. After you reach, complete the check- in formalities at your hotel. Spend the rest of the day in doing the activities of your interest. Overnight stay in Rome.
DAY 04: Rome- Vatican and Hop on Hop off tour
Once you have your breakfast, the morning is scheduled for the Vatican Tour. In the afternoon, embark on the Hop on Hop off Tour of Rome where you ride a Double Decker that takes to the popular tourist attractions of the city. Stay overnight.
DAY 05: Rome – Siena (approx 3hrs 20 mins)
Today, after having breakfast, you go aboard a train to Siena. After reaching, once you check-in at your hotel, you are free to spend the day at leisure. Overnight in Siena.
DAY 06: Walking Tour of Sienna
After breakfast on the 6th day of the tour, embark on a Walking tour of Siena. Accompanied by a guide, you can enjoy the charming sights and sounds of mesmerizing Sienna. You get to know about the place’s historical connection, taste sumptuous delicacies, walk past popular sights and more. Overnight in Siena.
DAY 07: Siena – Venice (approx 4 1/2 hrs): Gondola Ride
Post breakfast on day 7, get aboard a train to Venice from Siena. On arrival, check –in at your pre-booked hotel. The day is free but the evening is scheduled for a Gondola Ride. You get a chance to enjoy a great view of the enchanting landscape of Venice. Stay overnight.
DAY 08: Venice- Half Day Murano, Burano and Torcello
After breakfast, have a day-trip to Murano, Burano and Torcello. This is a group of extremely popular 3 islands that have specialties of their own. Explore the glass-blowing factories and their display in Murano, shop for beautiful laces in Burano and visit the first church of Venice in the tranquil Torcello. Overnight in Venice.
DAY 09: Departure
After breakfast on the last day of the tour, get transferred to the airport to board a flight for your next destination.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost