Singapore is one of the hottest travel destinations in South East Asia. This 8-day and 7-night ‘ Singapore With Royal Caribbean Cruise Tour in June’ is an opportunity to enjoy all pleasures of this wonderful nation. Enjoy the amazing Night Safari tour. Explore the sights of the Lion City. Experience excitements of the Sentosa Island tour. To add on to the fun, board the world-class Royal Caribbean cruise. Enjoy on-board entertainment options and off-board tours.
(twin/triple sharing basis)
valid till 30 Sep 2018
Journey Starts from: Singapore
Journey Ends at: Singapore
07 Nights / 08 Days
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Singapore (Split).
- 04 nights’ accommodation in Cruise.
- Daily Breakfast in the Hotel.
- All meals and onboard activities are included on the cruise.
- Half Day City Tour with English speaking Guide (SIC).
- Night Safari Tour with transfers (SIC).
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, S.E.A Aquarium, 01-way cable car and Wings of time show (SIC).
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore (SIC).
- Return Cruise transfers in Singapore (SIC).
- Return Airport transfer.
- All transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Return airfare charges.
- Applicable airport taxes.
- Singapore Visa Charges (INR 2500 Per Person extra for Indian Passport Holder).
- Government service tax @ 5.0%
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the Scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Lunch cost other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
INR 61,500/- Per Person
Aqueen Lavender Hotel / Hotel Boss or Similar
Voyager of the Seas – Royal Caribbean Cruise
INR 69,500/- Per Person
Park Royal Kitchener or Similar
Voyager of the Seas – Royal Caribbean Cruise
Day 1: Arrive Singapore – Night Safari Tour
Arrival at Singapore Welcome to the Lion City! On arrival you will be transferred to the hotel in Singapore. In the evening move out for an excursion to Night Safari, the first wildlife park of the world. This wildlife resort was specifically built for night viewing of animals and shelters over 900 animals of the exotic 135 species. The park is well built and features eight different zones which are recreated to simulate various geographic zones. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 2: Singapore – Half Day City Tour – Royal Caribbean Cruise
Begin the day with a refreshing breakfast which will be followed by a panoramic half-day tour of the city. The city tour begins with a drive through the ‘Colonial Heart’ to get a glimpse of the Padang Cricket Club which is surrounded by several important landmarks such as Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral and more. Next pay homage to most important Fukien or Hoklo temple, Thian Hock Keng Temple; the temple is also the oldest temple in Singapore. Also visit Merlion Park to enjoy gorgeous views of Marina Bay.
Later in the evening you will be transferred to Cruse Port to board Royal Caribbean Cruise. Enjoy Dinner (of your choice) on Cruise. Overnight stay on cruise. (Breakfast & Dinner).
Day 3: Cruise – Penang
In the morning enjoy a delicious breakfast (of your choice) on the cruise. Lunch on board Cruise (Complimentary) or stopovers at Penang, as you de-board you have wide options to choose from; whether you want to relax in Penang. Beaches or to explore it other attractions etc. Return to the cruise overnight on Cruise (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 4: Cruise – Phuket
In the morning enjoy a delicious breakfast (of your choice) on the cruise. Lunch on board Cruise (Complimentary) or stopovers at Phuket, as you de-board you have wide options to choose from; whether you want to relax in Phuket. Beaches or to explore it other attractions etc. Return to the cruise overnight on Cruise (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 5: Cruise – High Seas
In the morning enjoy a delicious breakfast (of your choice) on the cruise. Lunch on board Cruise (Complimentary). Enjoy the all complimentary activities on board. Overnight on Cruise (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 6: Cruise – Singapore – Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour
Today early morning enjoy a delicious breakfast (of your choice) on the cruise. As you disembark from the cruise and you will be transferred to your Singapore Hotel.
Later in the afternoon, proceed on a Sentosa Twilight Tour which includes a one-way cable car ride, admission ticket and visits to the SEA Aquarium, Merlion Tower, and Wings of Time show. A slice of paradise, Sentosa offers a kaleidoscope of attractions and activities. Step afoot the island and be mesmerized by the breathtaking beauty of the lush greenery peppered with exciting attractions – it’s a themed attraction, tropical resort, Nature Park and heritage centre all rolled into one. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel. (Breakfast).
Day 7: Singapore – (Optional Universal Studios Tour)
Today after a breakfast day is free for leisure or you can opt for full day universal studio tour. Universal Studio Tour: Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort World™ Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy™, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures™, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ duelling Coasters, and more! Overnight stay at Singapore. (Breakfast).
Inclusions: Transfer from Hotel to Universal studio & Back. Ride the Movies. TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™duelling Coasters, and more!
Day 8: Departure from Singapore
In the morning after breakfast on the last day of the tour, you get an assisted transfer to the airport to board a flight for your onward journey.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All bookings and terms & conditions ticketntrip.com will apply.
- From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure 30% of the package cost
- From 3 to 7 days prior to departure 50% of the package cost
- 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure 75% of the package cost
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost